Employment Notice No. RRC/NR 04/2017/CQ
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, NORTHERN RAILWAY
Lajpat Nagar-1, New Delhi-110024
ONLINE Application is invited from Willing and ELIGIBLE candidates for direct recruitment by selection in Level2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC against Cultural Quota for the year 201718 in Northern Railway through website i.e. www.rrcnr.org.
Notified posts are open to all candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories who apply against this notification will be extended relaxation as admissible in a general open market recruitment. However, in case of being selected with any relaxation on account of being a candidate from the above categories, he/she will be taken against reserved roster point.
1.Name of the post- Classical Dancer
No of post- 01
2.Name of the post- Key Board Player
No of post- 01
- Merely Registering/filling up online application on RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for Selection process. All the recruitments against Open Advertisement quota shall be at the minimum of scale of pay in the Pay Matrix.
- Specific post and place of posting will be decided by the Northern Railway administration at the time of offering appointment to the selected candidate.
- No post is reserved for SC, ST, and OBC, However the candidates claiming to belong to SC/ST/OBC communities are required to upload copy of self attested Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Railway Administration reserves the rights to recruit eligible candidates at any place.
- The decision of NR administration on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection, recommendation of post, place of posting, grade etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- The short listed eligible candidates may be required to stay for more than 1 day at the examination and proficiency test venue for the selection procedure for which they will have to make their own arrangements.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. Service should submit Online Application with NOC from the Employer, without which application shall be summarily rejected at any stage.
- The candidature of the applicants shall be liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment in case of concealment of any fact, which is in contravention to the above laid down conditions. The decision of the Railway Administration shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Travel Expenses: SC/ST candidates alone will be issued with II-Class Free Pass for their journey from their nearest Railway Station to the venue of Written Examination. Others will have to make their own arrangements. No reimbursement of travel expenses will be made on any account. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection procedure. Applicant will have to bring their own Cultural Uniform or Musical Instrument. The Railway Administration will not provide these things to the candidates at the time of practical demonstration.
- The Railway Administration reserves the right to fix any date, as deemed suitable, change place or postpone examination/proficiency test (at its own convenience), or even cancel the same due to unforeseen circumstances against which no claim will be accepted. No request for change of date &venue will be entertained.
- Candidates should bring all documents uploaded with ONLINE Application Form in Original along with one set of self attested photo copies (Date of Birth Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate, Educational Qualification, Cultural Qualification, Caste Certificate etc.) on the day of proficiency test/document verification without which they will not be allowed appear in the selection. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi Should be accompanied by a self attested translation in English/Hindi.
- Railway Administration will not be responsible for any inadvertent error in the advertisement RRC website would be primary and main source of contact with the candidates for various information during the process. Candidates whose application/candidature will not be intimated by post.
- This Employment Notice is also available in RRC Website. English version shall be applicable in case of any ambiguity/ dispute in two versions.
- In case any applicant has difficulty in registering their applications ONLINE, they are free to contact the help line numbers. Help Line Numbers 9821418241, 9821418242, 9821827724
Last Date: 07-02-2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form