Employment Notice No:- NER/RRC/CQ/2017-18
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
NORTH EASTERN RAILWAY, GORAKHPUR
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment against Cultural Quota on N.E. Railway for the year 2017-18 for Two Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) with th Grade Pay Rs.1900 (6 CPC). Candidates may apply by clicking on the link provided at North Eastern Railway’s website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
Details of posts:
(a) Classical Music-01 post
(b) Classical Dance- 01 post
No post is reserved for any particular community
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. The educational or Cultural qualifications acquired after the date of application shall not be considered.
- Acandidate shall be called for Written Examination only if he/she fulfils all the laid down eligibility criteria.
- Candidates attempting to give false information/suppressing the facts will be disqualified and are liable for debarment and legal action. Candidates who attempt fraud/impersonation are liable to be debarred to appear in the future examinations conducted for recruitment in Railways.
- Candidates found eligible for appointment have to pass the prescribed medical examination conducted by the Railway administration before appointment. (v) Mere selection of candidates and recommendation for their appointment shall not confer any right on the candidates for their appointment in Railway.
- Second class Free journey pass from the nearest Railway station mentioned in the application form will be issued to the candidates belonging to SC & ST communities whenever they are called at any stage of recruitment.
- The person appointed against Cultural Quota to the category of clerks will be required to possess proficiency in typing within a period of two years from the date of appointment, and their appointment will be provisional subject to acquisition of the prescribed typing qualification within the stipulated period. In case of non acquisition of typing skill within the prescribed period, no additional time will be given and services of such candidate(s) will be summarily terminated.
How to apply: The link for online application is available at North Eastern Railway’s website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidate should carefully read all the instructions given in the Employment Notice before filling the online application form. The online application form should be filled following the step-by-step procedure given on the webpage. All the required fields must be filled up carefully. Candidates must upload the scanned copy of the following in the format provided in the application form:
A. Recent photograph
C. Certificate of fulfilling Minimum Educational Qualification criterion
D. Certificate of fulfilling Minimum Cultural Qualification criterion.
Last date of application: 17.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification