IRCON International Limited
The Director/D, Railway Board, Department of Personnel and Training, All the Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Govt. of India/ State Govts./ Unignsys Territories/ Universities/High Courts/Supreme Court/ Autonomous/ Statutory BodiesAas per list.
Ircon invites applications for filling up of various posts as mentioned below on deputation basis. The details of the posts along with eligibility criteria, age/experience etc. required for each category of the posts, together with the period of deputation are enclosed as Annexure I.
1.Name of the post- Principal Private Secretary
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800 + GP 5400
2.Name of the post- Private Secretary
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4800
3.Name of the post- Sr. Personal Assistant
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600
4.Name of the post- Personal Assistant
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Applicants must be employees of Central or State Government, Governments Companies or autonomous bodies or Regulatory Authorities or Universities or Academic or Research or Judicial Institutions etc. of Central/ State Governments.
- The appointment on deputation basis in IRCON will be governed by the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training vide O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation basis shall not exceed 55 years. IRCON reserves the right not to fill up any or all the above vacancies.
- Apart from basic pay, the post carries DA, HRA and Transport Allowance etc. as per the rates applicable to the Central Government employees from time to time along with Deputation Allowance as per the mentioned instruction of DOPT. Also Medical Facilities, Accommodation etc. are admissible as per the IRCON service rules.
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility may submit their applications through proper channel in the prescribed format given in Annexure-II of the vacancy notice.
- The application should be accompanied with self -attested copies of certificates in support of age, experience etc.
- Applications of officers will be considered only if they are duly forwarded by the competent authority or accompanying with a NOC from the competent authority to apply far the above posts.
- Application should mention the status of D&AR/Vigilance clearance of the applicant. In case D&AR/ Vigilance clearance is not conveyed it will deemed to be considered as No D&AR/Vigilance case is pending/ contemplated against the employee and to that extent Individual will have to give an undertaking.
- Attested copies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APAR) for the last 03 years should be enclosed by the forwarding authority with the application.
Last Date: 22-11-2017
click above to download
the employment notification