Personnel Branch, Mumbai CSMT.
Re-engagement of Retired Ministerial staff on monthly remuneration basis in exigencies of services on Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
In terms of Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)–II/2007/RC-4/CORE/1 dated 16.10.2017 & 12.12.2017, it has been decided to fill up 07 vacancies of Ministerial Staff in Mumbai Division by Re-engagement of Ministerial Staff, who have retired from Railway Service. Therefore, applications of Ministerial Staff of Personnel Branch who have retired from Railway Service of Mumbai Division, Central Railway are called for to reach Sr. DPO’s office,
CSMT on or before 31.01.2018.
The following terms and conditions may kindly noted:
- The Scheme is valid upto 01.12.2019.
- Ministerial staff of Personnel Branch retired from Railway service can only apply.
- The re-engagement shall be strictly upto the age of 65 years on or before 01.12.2019 or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/Departmental Selection whichever is earlier.
- The maximum upper age limit for the Re-engagement of staff is 65 years. No re-engaged employee should continue in service beyond 65 years of age.
- The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 01.12.2019 in case their work/ conduct is found unsatisfactory.
- The employees Removed/Dismissed/Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review, are not eligible for Re-engagement. Further employees retired under SRRS/LARGESS will not be eligible.
- The remuneration for re-engaged staff fixed as monthly remuneration determined by reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn (i.e. Basic + DA). The re-engaged employees are not entitled for any other benefit or facilities except the monthly remuneration.
- The retired employee shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
- Re-engagement shall be subject to prescribed medical fitness for the Ministerial Cadre.
- Suitability /Competency of the applicant shall be adjudged by nominated committee before their re-engagement.
- The Re-engaged Retired employee will have to give 7 days Notice for discontinuing the service.
- Re-engaged employees shall be on duty on normal duty hours as per norms with maximum 8 hours. The duty hours can be change as per the requirements of work by the administration with weekly off for one day. The Re-engaged employee will not be eligible for any kind of leave (like CL, APL, Sick leave etc.). For absence if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
- Copy of following documents should be attached with the application and it is mandatory. a) Service certificate/Pensioner Identity Card , b) Pension Payment Order.
- The last date for submission of the application is 31.01.2018. Ministerial Staff retired from Railways desirous for re-engagement, have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure ‘A’ and put the duly filled application form in the box kept in P/General Section of this office on or before 31.01.2018.
Walk-in Interview: 19-01-2018
click above to download
the employment notification