Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no.6, Sector 11,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614
Requirement of the candidates on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Lim-ited, for the work related to Udhampur Shrinagar Baramula Rail Link “USBRL” project.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis for USBRL Project
Name of the Post:Electrician
No of Posts:08
Essential Qualification:Matriculation Plus ITI 2 year course from a recognized institute or equivalent approved by NCVT/SCVT in the trade of Electrician/Wiremen/Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air conditioning)/ Electrical fitter
Experience:Minimum 2 years of experience
Remuneration: Rs. 13000/- per month for Jammu and Rs. 11000/ per month for Reasi, Kauri, Bakkal and Sangaldhan.
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
2. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
3. The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photo copy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview,failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
4. Candidate should bring 2 character certificates from different officers i.e. Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
5. Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
6. Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
7. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons therefore.
8. Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
9.The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 3 days at their own expenses, if required.
10. Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates should apply for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same.
Interview Date & Time: 05.08.2016,09:30 hrs
Interview Place: USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.”, Satyam Complex, Marble market, at Jammu
click above to download