VC No: 4/18
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals for various projects as under:
1.Name of the post- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No of Post- 10
Pay Scale- Rs.12, 600–32,500/-
Nature & Period of Engagement:
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, depending upon the requirements of the Project, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per company requirements.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Candidates are required to give two preferences for their choice of center for the Written Test. Although efforts shall be made to allot a center of choice to the candidates, however RITES reserves the right to allot to a candidate a center which was not indicated as his preference.
Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 28.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification