Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
(A joint Venture of Govt. of India
& Govt. of Maharashtra)
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (NMRCL), A joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra and has been entrusted with the responsibility of Telecommunication, Signal, Rolling Stock & Power Supply & General Services of Nagpur Metro project.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for NMRCL, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian nationality from Govt. Metro Rails/Govt. Organizations/ PSU’s for Telecommunication, Signal, rolling stock & power supply & general services, having relevant experience, for the under-mentioned posts on regular basis;
Name of the Post: AGM
No of Posts: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.43,200 –66,000 /-
Age: 55 Years
Name of the Post: DGM
No of Posts: 08
Pay Scale: Rs.29,100-54,000/-
Age: 45 Years
Name of the Post: AM (HR)
No of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.20,600-46,500/-
Age: 32 Years
The selection method will comprise– Written Test& / or Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age /lesser experience/relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in same post/ appropriate lower post as per performance during interview. Only SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of fare of ‘to & fro’ at the time of interview, maximum @ fare of sleeper class or by ordinary bus fare for the shortest route between his/her residential place to Nagpur, after production of valid tickets.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through E-Mail.
- The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on NMRCL website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. NMRCL is not responsible for Loss / delay in post.
- NMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently creptin.
- Candidates applying from Govt. organizations / PSUs etc. will have to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favor of NMRCL, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
- OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only.
- SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur or any other project of NMRCL, anywhere in India
How to Apply:
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 20/01/2017, positively by speed post to:
Name of the post——, Post Code——Category———-.
Jt. General Manager (HR)
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar, CK
Naidu Road, Civil Lines
Nagpur – 440001
Last Date: 20.01.2017
click above to download