FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Employment Notice No: NER/RRC/D/03/2012-13
Date of issue: 11-08-2012
Closing Date 10-09-2012 Closing Time 18.00 Hrs
Application on plain A-4 size paper, in the given format are invited from the citizens of India and from such other persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India for filling up 1080 Group ‘D’ posts (Vacancies notified will be subject to revision) in Pay Band 1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 1800 in the Divisions and Workshops of North Eastern Railway and RDSO/Lucknow Application in prescribed format may be sent by post addressed to the
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment)
Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Eastern Railway Headquarters.
CCM’s Annexe Building,
Railway Road No. 14,
Uttar Pradesh 273012
upto 18.00 hrs on the closing date i.e. 10-09-2012. Alternatively, applications received after closing date and time will not be entertained.
- For candidates staying in Andaman-Nicobar-Lakshdweep islands. Closing date will be 24-09-2012 upto 18.00 hrs.
- Applications received after closing date and time will not be entertained.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “Application for Group D posts – North Eastern Railway”. Physically handicapped persons should mention `PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CANDIDATE‘ at the top right of envelope.
- A candidate should submit only one application form, even if he/she intends to be considered for more than one or all categories. Candidates submitting more than one application form will not be considered and even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he/she will not be offered appointment. North Eastern Railway Administration reserves the right to allot the successful candidates any of the posts/place in North Eastern Railway & RDSO/Lucknow.
- Date and time of examination will be fixed by Railway Board. Written examination will be held on the same day simultaneously by all the Railways. Similarly Physical Efficieny Test (PET) will also be held during the same period simultaneously by all the Railways. No request for change of time, date and centre of examination will be entertained on any account.
- Candidates trying to use influence or unfair means would be disqualified.
- The recruitment will be conducted by Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway (hereinafter referred to as RRC/NER).
Name of Posts and vacancies for which recruitment is to be conducted:-
- Line Clear Porter
- Box Porter
- Hamal (Comm.)
- W.R.B. (Comm.)
- Courier (Comm.)
- Markaman (Comm.)
- Trackman (Engg.)
- Keyman (Engg.)
- Trollyman (Engg.)
- Ortizen Khalasi(Engg.)
- Khalasi: Signal, Elect., C&W, O&F, Tele/Signal, TL/Power, Engg.,
- Running Room Bearer
- Sr. Mali
- Watchman (Engg.)
click above to download
the vacancy details now