Notice No: RRC/CR/04/2016
CPM Conversion’s Office Bldg.,
P.D’Mello Road, Wadibunder,
Mumbai – 400
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the following for filling up Two (02) Group ‘C’ posts, in VII CPC scale level 2 (erstwhile Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/-) and Ten (10) ‘Erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts, ( i.e. 02 posts each for Mumbai, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Pune and Solapur Division) in VII CPC scale level 1 (erstwhile Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/-), against Scouts and Guides Quota for the year 2016-17 over Central Railway. The posts are open to all regardless of Community and there is no reservation for any community. Further, only the candidates qualified in the Written Test shall be called for Scouting Skill Assessment.
Name of The Post: Group C
No of Posts: 02
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Gread Pay: Rs.1900/-
Age: 18 to 29 Years
Name of the Post: Group D
No of Posts: 10
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Gread Pay: Rs.1800/-
Age: 18 to 32 Years
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the level of pay plus other allowances as admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond, wherever necessary.
- Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may decrease or even become NIL at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway administration. The railway administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway administration, final verification of educational and community certificate and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
13.10 Candidate those who are already in service of PSU/Government Organizations and are eligible for the above should produce “No Objection Certificate” for the same from their employer at the time of practical demonstration.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Call Letter/e-admit card to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRC.
- Candidates recruited against Scouts and Guides quota shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment, are found incorrect/fake at any stage.
- The decision of selection committee/administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from any RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specific period which is not yet completed need NOT apply in response to this notification. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Opening Date for Online Application: 06.01.2017
Last Date for Online Application: 20.01.2017
click above to download