Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE-01/2017
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s Office
P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai-400010
In terms of the instructions issued vide Railway Board’s letter No. E (NG)I-92/PM2/16 dated 20/08/1993 (RBE No. 129/1993) and other instructions issued from time to time, applications are hereby invited ONLINE for filling up of 125 posts of Goods Guard in Level-5 Rs.29,200-92,300 in 7th CPC (erstwhile 6th CPC Grade Pay Rs.2800) through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees of Central Railway as on the date of issue of notification.
1.Name of the post- Goods Guard (Operating)
No of post- 125
Pay Scale- Rs.29,200-92,300
- Before applying, the Candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
- The vacancies are to be filled up in various Divisions of Central Railway. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on Central Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
- RRC reserves the right to alter the mode of examination or re-conduct the CBT or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the CBT in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass the prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which he/she is selected under GDCE wherever applicable.
- The scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board from time to time and will be binding on all.
- Candidates’ biometric data will be captured and / or video / still photography will be done before admitting to CBT hall or even during CBT. Candidates must co-operate with CBT conducting officials.
- Sparing of the candidate for taking the examination and issuing necessary duty passes, if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/unit where the candidate is presently working. No travel authority shall be provided by RRC.
- Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of submission of application as per the Notification.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- The list of eligible/ineligible candidates will be published on the website of the RRC. The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the RRC website in due course. Candidates are advised to be in continuous access of RRC website for various information of the stages of selection.
Last Date: 30-12-2017
click above to download
the employment notification