No. AC/Admn/Re-engagement of Retired Staff/2018
In terms of Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)-11/2007/RC-4/CORE/1 dated 16/10/2017 & 12/12/2017, it has been decided to fill up 09 vacancies of Accounts Assistant and 05 vacancies of Stenographer Gr.I in HQr Accounts Offices by Re-engagement of Staff, who have retired from Accounts Department.
1.Name of the post- Accounts Assistant
No of post- 09
2.Name of the post- Stenographer
No of post- 05
Terms and Conditions of re-engagement of retired staff:
- The Scheme is valid upto 01/12/2019.
- Staff of Accounts Department retired from Railway service as AA and Stenographer Gr I can only apply.
- The re-engagement shall be strictly upto the age of 65 years on or before 01.12.2019 or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/Departmental Selection whichever is earlier.
- The maximum upper age limit for the Re-engagement of staff is 65 years. No re-engaged employee should continue in service beyond 65 years of age.
- The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 01/12/2019 in case their work/ conduct is found unsatisfactory.
- The employees Removed/Dismissed/Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review, are not eligible for Re-engagement. Further employees retired under SRRS/LARGESS will not be eligible.
- The remuneration for re-engaged staff fixed as monthly remuneration determined by reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn (i.e. Basic + DA). The re-engaged employees are not entitled for any other benefit or facilities except the monthly remuneration.
- The retired employee shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
- Re-engagement shall be subject to prescribed medical fitness.
- Suitability /Competency of the applicant shall be adjudged by competent authority before their re-engagement.
- The Re-engaged Retired employee will have to give 7 days Notice for discontinuing the service.
- Re-engaged employees shall be on duty on normal duty hours followed by the office in which they will be posted. The duty hours can be changed as per the requirement of work by the administration. They will be eligible for weekly off and General Holidays observed by the office in which they will be posted. The Re-engaged employee will not be eligible for any kind of leave (like CL, RH, APL, Sick leave etc.). For absence if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
- Copy of following documents should be attached with the application and it is mandatory.
- Service certificate/Pensioner Identity Card
- Pension Payment Order
HOW TO APPLY:
The last date for submission of the application is 09/02/2018. Staff retired from Railways desirous for re-engagement, have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure `A’ and submit to HQ Admn Section of PFA’s Office, Mumbai CSMT on or before 09/02/2018.
click above to download
the employment notification