EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. RRC/NR/02/2017/S&G
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL,
Lajpat Nagar-I, New Delhi-110024
ONLINE Registration and filling of Applications is invited from ELIGIBLE Indian citizens for recruitment of following posts in Level 1 & 2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC against Scouts and Guides Quota for the year 2017-18 in Northern Railway. The posts are open to all candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM/PWD Categories who apply against this notification will be extended relaxation in age limit as admissible in a general open market recruitment. However, in case of being selected with any relaxation on account of being a candidate from the above categories, he/she will be taken against reserved roster point.
Applicant can apply for both categories i.e. Level 1 & 2 subject to full filling eligibility condition given below but have to fill separate application with separate examination fee. Separate examination will be conducted for both the categories may be on the same day but in Two Shifts.
Merely Registering/filling up online application on RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for Written Examination. Candidature of the applicant is provisional at all stages of selection process subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
1.Name of the post- Group ‘C’
No of Post- 02
Pay Scale- Level 2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC
2.Name of the post- Group ‘D’
No of Post- 14
Pay Scale- Level 1 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Merely Registering/filling up online application on RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for Selection process. All the recruitments against Open Advertisement quota shall be at the minimum of scale of pay in the Pay Matrix.
- Specific post and place of posting will be decided by the Northern Railway administration at the time of offering appointment to the selected candidate.
- No relaxation in Education and S&G qualification shall be permissible.
- No post is reserved for SC, ST, and OBC, However the candidates claiming to belong to SC/ST/OBC communities are required to upload copy of self attested Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Railway Administration reserves the rights to recruit eligible candidates at any place.
- The decision of NR administration on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection, recommendation of post, place of posting, grade etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- The short listed eligible candidates may be required to stay for more than 1 day at the examination and skill assessment venue for the selection procedure for which they will have to make their own arrangements. Candidates are require to upload photograph in full Scout & Guide uniform.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. Service should submit Online Application with NOC from the Employer, without which application shall be summarily rejected at any stage.
- The candidature of the applicants shall be liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment in case of concealment of any fact, which is in contravention to the above laid down conditions. The decision of the Railway Administration shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection procedure. Applicant will have to bring their own Scout & Guide Uniform/ Kit.
- Invalid Application:- Any of the following deficiencies/discrepancies found in the online application form and documents submitted by the applicant will render the application invalid / rejected:
- Application not in prescribed format and incomplete or illegible application.
- Applications without photograph, LTI impression, unsigned application/ Signature in capital or different signature at different places during the selection process.
- Applications without Examination fee or less fee.
- Applications without proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, Scout & Guide Qualification & Caste Certificate etc as applicable.
- Over age or under age, date of birth not filled or wrongly filled,
- Self-attested photocopies of requisite certificates not uploaded.
- Not having requisite educational qualification & S&G qualification at the time of applying.
- Application which are filled in a language other than English or Hindi.
- Any other irregularities which are considered invalid by RRC.
Last Date: 28-12-2017
click above to download
the employment notification