Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no.6, Sector 11,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614
Requirement of the candidates on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to Udhampur Shrinagar Baramula Rail Link “USBRL” project.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis for USBRL Project to be operated in the State of Jammu and Kashmir
Name of the Post: Project Engineer (Fabrication)
No of Posts: 07
Pay Scale: Rs.45,000/- per month.
Name of the Posts: Sr. Technical Assistant(Fabrication)
No of Posts: 12
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,000/- per month
Age:-The candidates should be maximum 50 years for the post of Project Engineer, and 35 years for the post of Sr. Technical Assistant as on 01/01/2017 with further age relaxation
of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Special age relaxation to the candidates of Jammu & Kashmir is applicable. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen
1.The candidates shall arrive at the time and venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in interview as indicated. Group Discussion (GD) or any
other elimination round, can be introduced depending on the number of candidates and only qualified candidates in the elimination round will be called for interview.
2. The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
3. The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
2. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
3. The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of
interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
4. Candidate should bring one character certificates from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
5. Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
6. Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
7. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any
How to apply:
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Vacancy-> Recruitment -> Current Notification. Candidates should report directly for walk in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given at the above link. Candidates should come for Walk-in Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same.
Interview Date: 17 November,2016
Time: 09.30 hrs.
Place:– At “USBRL Project Head Office at Jammu
click above to download