Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
( A Government of India Undertaking )
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no.6, Sector 11,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614
Requirement of the candidates on various posts on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to Doubling of track, New crossing stations and Rail – way Electrification works being executed by KRCL
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis for Project
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (Finance)
Pay Scale: Rs. 80, 000/- per month
No of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Assistant Accounts Officer
Pay Scale: Rs.57,000/-
No of Posts: 05
Name of the Post: Section Officer
Pay Scale: Rs.35,000-49,000/-
No of Post: 07
Name of the Post: Accounts Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs.30,000/-
No of Post: 11
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Vacancy-> Recruitment -> Current Notification. Candidates should report directly for walk in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given at the above link. Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
2. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
3. The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photo-copy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
4. Candidate should bring one character certificates from officers i.e. Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
5. Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
6. Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrector false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
7. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons therefore.
8. Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of KonkanRailway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
9. The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own ex-penses, if required.
10. Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same at the time of interview.
Interview Date: 28.11.2016 & 29.11.2016
Interview Place: At ”Executive Club, Konkan Rail Vihar, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. Sector-40, Seawoods (West), Navi Mumbai, 400706.
click above to download