Railway Recruitment Cell
Office Building, Wadibunder,
P. D’Mello Road,
Mumbai – 400 010
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date
Name of the Post: Apprentices
No of Posts: 2326
Age Limit : 15 to 24 years (as on 01.11.2016)
Educational Qualification : Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for Central Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway (RRC/CR) has been nominated as nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE only.
After preparation of merit list, the same will be advised to respective Divisions/Units on Central Railway. Document verification and medical examination will be held in opted Divisions/Units, as per the Cluster as mentioned in the Candidate’s Applications.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of
para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the Railway administration reserves
the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in
respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply Online through website http://www.rrccr.com/
last Date: 30.11.2016
click above to download