Advt No.: BMRCL/003/ADM/2018/PRJ
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC)
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Kamataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to Engineering positions in the Project Wing. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
The maximum age limit for the post of Dy. Chief Engineer is 55 years and for Executive Engineer it is 50 years.
BMRC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Chief Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.122630/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Executive Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 31 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.67430/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be sent along with the application. Non-submission of documents along with the application, will lead to rejection of application at any stage during the process of recruitment.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
- BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
- Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the on-line application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
- The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
How to Apply BMRC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.bmrc.co.in & Send the printout along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience & superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………” to General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 on or before 17.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout: 17.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form