Advt. No. : F-6(A-8)/Re/JMRC/12-13/1B
Dated: October 12, 2012
Registered Candidates: Your Attention Please!
- Check Fee Payment: You are advised to check your fee payment status between 4th and 6th November 2012 on this site. If you find that the payment made by you is not shown as received, you may enter the rquisite payment details, as provided in the Candidate Copy of the SBI Bank Challan, at appropriate input spaces on the website so as to refer your case to the Bank and verify the fact of payment.
- Admit Cards: If your Fee is shown as received, you may download your Admit card for the post of Station Controller/ Train Operator from 17th November 2012 onwards. For all other posts, you may download the Admit Cards from 4th December 2012 onwards. Admit cards for written test will NOT be sent by post or email.
- Syllabus: For the scheme of examination and the syllabus for Written Tests for different posts, have a look at Sections 10 and 11 of the Detailed Advertisement.
- Test Schedule: Tentative schedule is as under:
|Activity||For the post of Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||For all posts of Junior Engineer and Maintainer||For the post of Customer Relations Assistant|
|Dates for downloading Admit Cards||17.11.12 onwards||4.12.12 onwards||4.12.12 onwards|
|Tentative date for Written Test||9.12.12 Forenoon||23.12.12 Forenoon||23.12.12 Afternoon|
The exact dates/timings of the Written Test will be given in the Admit Card that you will download as above.
The recruitment is being undertaken provisions of the JMRC Recruitment Rules, 2012, hereinafter referred to as ‘the hosted on JMRC. This manpower is being recruited for meeting
- Station Controller / Train Operator
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electronics)
- Customer Relations Assistant
- Maintainer (Fitter)
- Maintainer (Electrician)
- Maintainer (Electronics)
- Maintainer (Refrigeration & AC)
Total No of posts: 400
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (JMRC) Companies Act, 1956, is implementing Metro Rail Transit System in Jaipur and intends to recruit people for operation & maintenance of its first line scheduled to be commissioned in June, 2013.
Last Date: 30.10.12
HOW TO APPLY:
a) Online Application Process – Applications shall only be submitted online. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE through JMRC website (www jaipurmetrorail.in Or www.imrcrecruitment.in). Paper Applications or submission through any other mode will NOT be accepted.
b) If a candidate is eligible, and wants to apply, for more than one post, he/she is at liberty to do so, but shall have to fill and submit separate Applications and the entire Application process shall have to be repeated by him/her for each post. However, before applying for more than one post, the candidates may note that JMRC reserves the right to decide (and change) the examination schedule and hold examination for different posts or groups of posts simultaneously or in different sessions on a particular date or on different dates. Furthermore, if the written test date and time for two or more posts for which a particular candidate has applied clash, the candidate will choose the post for which he/she wants to appear in the written test but in no case would the application fee or bank charges be refunded for his/her Application(s) for the other post(s) that he/she may have applied for.
d) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID, as the same is mandatory for submitting an Application. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process since important communication may be sent on this e-mail ID. The candidates are, therefore, requested to check their e-mail regularly for any communication from JMRC. Under no circumstances should the candidate share the password for this e-mail ID with any other candidate / person.
e) The Candidate is required to check his/her payment status on the application module any time between 4th November 2012 and 6th November 2012 . If any discrepancy is found by the candidate, he/she should submit the payment details (i.e., Journal Number, Branch Code , etc. ) in the space provided there for this purpose. After 6th November 2012, no queries about such discrepancies will be entertained. JMRC will not be responsible for any discrepancy, if the c andidate fails to check the status of payment and point out the discrepancy in the above manner latest by 6th November 2012.
click above to download
the vacancy notifications