Chenai Metro Rail Limited
(A JOINT VENTURE OF GOVT. OF INDIA & GOVT. OF TAMILNADU)
Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road,
Koyambedu, Chennai 600 107.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, requires efficient, experienced and competent Staff for the post mentioned below on regular basis:
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
No of Posts: 41
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,000- 14,140
Application Fee : Rs. 500 (For General and Others) and Rs. 100 (SC/ST )
Qualification: Candidates with B.E./B.Tech or any other higher qualifications are not eligible for
the above mentioned post. Candidates with such higher qualification should keep in their mind that their candidature will summarily be cancelled at any time of recruitment or even after appointment in CMRL, if they are found to have suppressed the information of having possessed B.E./B.Tech at the time of filling up the vacancy.
- All vacancies are provisional and indicative only, the same is subject to increase / decrease.
- The list of candidates to appear for online test / Psychometric Test and firm dates of online examination, result of online examination and all recruitment related information shall be published only on Web site: http://chennaimetrorail.org and candidates should regularly browse the CMRL website for any updates regarding recruitment notification.
- The diploma certificate issued by Ministry of defence which is equivalent to civil diploma certification should be referred while applying online for Ex-servicemen, if they have completed the same while in service.
- Minimum age to apply for the mentioned post is 18 years as on date of 01.08.2016.
- The mentioned post is on regular basis and confirmation will be based on performance on completion of two year probation period.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. CMRL reserves the right to
shortlist the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the Online Test.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected
summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Reservation of posts for General, BC, BC Muslims, MBC/DC, SC&ST will be as per the policy of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./ PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce a proper relieving order from the present employer at the time of joining.
- Admission for online test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying prescribed CMRL eligibility standards.
- CMRL reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage in the process of recruitment if any irregularity/discrepancy is noticed in the application.
How to apply:
Candidates applying for the position in “Chennai Metro Rail Ltd (CMRL)” are required to apply only through the CMRL website: http://chennaimetrorail.org. No other Means/Mode of application will be accepted.
Last Date: 23.09.2016
click above to download