Employment Notice No: RRC/ECR/GP 1800/1/2013
Opening Date for Submission of application : 02.09.2013
Closing Date for submission of application : 14.10.2013 upto 18.00 Hrs.
Closing Date for Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands: 29.10.2013 upto 18.00 Hrs.
Open Recruitment to posts in Pay Band – 1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Candidates should note that all the Zonal Railways are likely to issue separate Notifications for recruitment to the posts in Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-. Selection process shall be conducted simultaneously by all the Railways and the date of Written Test will be same for all Railways. Candidates should keep this in mind before applying for any particular Notification.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Patna invites applications from citizens of India and such other candidates declared eligible by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to fill up the following posts in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in East Central Railway.
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (Elect)
- Gr.’D’ (Engg.)
- Gr.’D’ (Store)
Total- 4655 Nos
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI / Centre of Excellence (COE) or equivalent. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI/COE or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions/Boards, otherwise candidature will be cancelled.
(i) Rs. 100/- (one hundred only) payable in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only, drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, E.C.Railway, payable at Patna. Remittance of examination fee in any other form will not be accepted and application shall be summarily rejected solely on this ground. Indian Postal Order (s) should not have been issued earlier to the date of issue of this notification.
(ii) Candidate should write his name and address on the place provided on the Indian postal order (IPOs). Examination Fees is not refundable and it cannot be adjusted for another examination under any circumstances.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should submit the applications either in Hindi or in English in the format annexed as Annexure- 1 to this Notification. Application having any change in the format will be rejected.
- The application should be on good quality A-4 size bond white paper using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications.
- Candidates should ensure that application is on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. Applications in more than one sheet shall be rejected. Candidates using printed application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format. The application form (Annexure –1) can also be downloaded and printed from RRC’s website www.rrcecr.gov.in
- Candidates should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should enclose a community certificate in the format given in Annexure -2 of this Notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC community should enclose a community certificate in the format given in Annexure – 3 of this notification. In addition the OBC candidates should enclose self-declaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma given in Annexure-4.