Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Mumbai CSMT
Re-engagement of Retired staff on monthly remuneration basis exigencies of services on Mumbai division, Central Railway.
Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 02 General Surgery 1 (OBC)& Orthopedic (UR). Apply Online before 20 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- CC/LPC/TLC DC Cadre
No of post- 60
- The Scheme is valid up to 14.09.18.
- Retired Loco Running staff who have retired from Mumbai Division of Cenrtral Railway/Western Railway can apply.
- The re-engagement shall be strictly upto 14.09.2018 or attaining the age of 62 years or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/ Departmental Selection whichever is earlier.
- Maximum upper age limit for re-engagement is 62 years as on 14.09.2018. Hence candidate should born on or after 14.09.1956. No re-engaged employee should continue in service beyond 62 years of age.
- The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 14.09.2018 in case their work/ conduct is found unsatisfactory by.giving a notice of 7 days. The re-engaged retired staff should give a notice of 7 days before discontinuing his services.
- The employees Removed Dismissed/ Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review are not eligible for re-engagement. Further employees retired under SRRS/LARGESS will not be eligible.
- The re-engaged employees are entitled only for monthly fixed remuneration i.e reducing pension from his/her last pay di awn, (i.e. Basic+DA) at the time of retirement The monthly fixed remuneration plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
Central Railway is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways.
The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
The Central Railway General Manager’s official residence (erstwhile GIPR agent’s residence), ‘Glenogle’-a Grade II-B heritage bungalow, is located on Bhausaheb Hire Marg (Mount Pleasant Road), adjacent to the Maharashtra Chief minister’s official residence ‘Varsha’ in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
HOW TO APPLY:
The last date for submission of the application is 20.12.2017. Staff retired from Mumbai Division Central Railway/Western Railway desirous for re-engagement , have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure A in the box kept in P/Loco Section of its office on or before 20.12.2017.
click above to download
the employment notification