Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and
Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited
Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Co. Limited, a 50:50 Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) jointly owned by Government of India and Government of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project.
MEGA invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for appointment of middle level management positions. The following posts / appointments will be only on “Contract” with min.3 years to 5 years, on standard terms & conditions of the Organization.
MEGA Job Details:
1.Post Name: Sr.Deputy General Manager
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.32900-58000/-
2.Post Name: Deputy General Manager
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29100-54500/-
- For Sr.Deputy General Manager: CA / ICWAI / MBA (Finance) or B.E / B. Tech (Civil) engineering graduate.
- For Deputy General Manager: B.E / B. Tech in Computer Engineering (CE) / Computer Science (CS) / Information Technology (IT) ) or B.Arch engineering graduate.
1. ON CONTRACT
- Exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates can be considered for higher position & compensation package.
- The compensation package would increase every year as decided by Management based on performance review at the end of each year.
- Eligible Officials / Staff working in MEGA Co. may also apply through proper channel.
- If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement. Further, the selected candidates will be extended medical coverage and personal accident insurance coverage apart from other entitlements as per governing policies of the MEGA Co. Ltd.
2. CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
- The Contract Appointment will be initially for 3 years to 5 years on extendable basis.
- The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days (up-to Manager Cadre) or 90 days (DGM & above Cadre) notice or by paying the contractual remuneration in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by MEGA for the above said posts on an earlier occasion need not send their applications again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
TIME & DATE OF INTERVIEW:
Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview.
How to Apply Gujarat Metro Rail Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with scanned copies of latest CV & relevant documents send through email only at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 10.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form