Date Of Issue: 09th August, 2017
Railway Recruitment Board
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Compound, Mumbai Central (E)
Based on the performance of the candidates in 2nd Stage common CBT conducted during the period from 17.01.2017 to 19.01.2017, Typing Skill Test on 29.06.2017 and Aptitude Test on 30.06.2017 by Railway
Recruitment Board, Mumbai against CEN-03/2015, the following 2,633 candidates have been provisionally shortlisted to appear in verification of documents and genuineness of their candidature as per the following
schedule. Their Roll Numbers have been arranged below in ascending order horizontally (not in merit order).
Combined shortlist against the posts of Commercial Apprentice (Cat. No.1), Traffic Apprentice (Cat. No.2),
Goods Guard (Cat. No.4), Jr. Accounts Assistant-cum Typist (Cat. No.5), Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist (Cat. No.6)
and Assistant Station Master (Cat. No.7): Total 2,633 Candidates.
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate in Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015. OBC candidates have to submit latest community certificate with non-creamy layer certification which is not more than one year old as on the date of document verification. In addition, OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates should bring a self-declaration in the format prescribed in Annexure-III of CEN-03/2015.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV & Minority Community self-declaration as per Annexure-V of CEN-03/2015 on non-judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption of examination fee.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected, in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in Annexure-VI(A) or Annexure-VI(B), or Annexure-VI(C) of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities (PwD). Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate who had uploaded such certificate during 03.06.2017 to 28.06.2017 on RRBs websites.
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma available on RRB’s website, is required in case of candidates who have applied for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat. No.4).
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test (whichever applicable).
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
- In case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates/ documents, candidates are required to submit relevant affidavit executed before Magistrate or Notary on required stamp papers stating that the referred person in certificate(s) is one and same on the date of verification.
Document Verification Date:
Date and time of document verification: 28-08-2017 to 10-10-2017
click above to download
the result published