No. BMRCL/ 002/ ADM / 2015/ PRJ
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced Officers for appointment to key senior, middle / junior level Engineering / Management positions in the Project Wing. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
The maximum age limit for the post of Deputy Chief Engineer / Dy. Chief Manager / Executive Engineer / Manager is 55 years and for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer / Assistant Engineer / Assistant Manager 50 years.
Name of Post
- Dy. Chief Engineer (Design)
- Executive Engineer (Design)
- Dy. General Manager (Architecture)
- Manager (Architecture)
- Assistant Manager (Architecture)
- Dy. General Manager (Contracts)
- Manager (Contracts)
- Dy. Chief Engineer /Safety and Health
- Executive Engineer /Safety and Health
- Assistant Executive Engineer /Safety and Health
- Assistant Engineer/ Safety and Health
- Executive Engineer / Launching
- Asst. Executive Engineer/ Launching
- Asst. Engineer/ Launching
- Asst. Engineer/ Survey
- Asst. Executive Engineer/ Quantity Survey
- Asst. Engineer/ Quantity Survey
- Asst. Executive Engineer/ Underground
- Asst. Engineer / Underground
1. Candidates should submit applications in the prescribed format along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post.
2. The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
3. The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
1. The Contract Appointment will be for 3 years.
2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………..”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 21st February 2015.
click above to download
the vacancy notification
click above to apply
now to bangalore metro