EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. RRC/CR/01/2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, CENTRAL RAILWAY
CPM Conversion’s Office Bldg., P.D’Mello Road, Wadibunder,
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary can be admitted to the examination but, if selected, the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Applicant can apply for both categories i.e. level 2 and level 1 subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions given below in S.No.2. Separate application for level 2 and level 1 post is to be filled online along with prescribed fee. Separate examination will be conducted for level 2 and level 1.
1.Post- level 2
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.19,900-63,200
2.Post- level 1
No of post- 10
Pay Scale- Rs.18,000-56,900
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com for filling ONLINE application for recruitment against Scouts and Guides quota and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully.
Note: Diploma in Engineering will not be considered as an alternative higher qualification.
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying: – The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification and Scouts and Guides etc on the day of Scouting Skill Assessment is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Scouting Skill Assessment. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Written Test/ Scouting Skill Assessment. Applicants will have to bring their own Scouts and Guides Kit and also four-passport size photographs. They may also be required to stay during the Scouting Skill Assessment for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The Railway administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone Scouting Skill Assessment or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- Any subsequent change(s) in the terms and conditions of this notification as per extant rules will stand good. RRC reserves the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms and conditions to recruitment under this notification as necessitated and applicable.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she is required to produce all necessary documents along with his/her downloaded application. No document shall be entertained at the further stage of recruitment and the RRC/CR reserves rights to reject any application, not fulfilling the eligibility condition/conditions, at any stage of recruitment.
- The selection of the candidate by the Railway Administration does not confer any prescriptive right on the candidate for the post.
- If there is any change in the address, the candidate in his own interest should arrange with the Post Office concerned for redirection of the communication from old to new address.
Last Date: 30-11-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form