EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION No.CMRL/HR/02/2016
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu)
Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road,
Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, invites applications for the post of Chief Vigilance Officer from Group ‘A’ officials from Central Govt./ Govt. of Tamil Nadu, Central Govt./GoTN Organizations, Central Govt./GoTN PSUs, Central Govt./GoTN Autonomous Bodies and Central Govt./GoTN Boards on deputation basis.
Name of the post – Chief Vigilance Officer
Number of post – 01
Pay & Allowances –
- The deputationist shall be entitled to draw pay being drawn in the parent organisation. Additionally, deputation allowance and project allowance at 10% of Basic Pay plus Grade Pay each will be paid.
- Option to draw pay and allowances as per the parent organization or to draw equivalent cadre IDA pay scale in CMRL with IDA, HRA and cafeteria allowances of 35% of Basic pay
- To deal with matters relating to Vigilance in Preventive and Punitive actions. On the Preventive side, to examine in detail the commercial & administrative activities of CMRL employees vis-à-vis the rules and established procedures of CMRL with a view to minimize the scope for corruption/ malpractices.
- To prepare the ‘agreed list’ and a list of all the Officers of doubtful integrity and to keep a watch on such Officers.
- To process the investigation reports and vigilance cases at various stages, inquiry CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
- Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu) Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107. Page 2 of 4 reports received from the inquiry Officers for final orders by Chief Vigilance Officers/ Disciplinary Authority / Appellate Authority / Reviewing Authority.
- To observe vigilance duty in CMRL as per the stipulated duties by Government of India.
General Term and Conditions:
- Applications in the prescribed proforma should be routed through proper channel to General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
- The forwarding authority should send the following information/documents along with applications:
- Duly attested copies of last 5 years ACRs of the applicant.
- A certificate from cadre controlling authority as per the proforma mentioned below to the effect of vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and major or minor penalty statement.
PROFORMA OF THE CERTIFICATE TO BE GIVEN BY THE HEAD OF THE OFFICE
Certificate in respect of Shri/Smt____ (Name & Designation)
- The particulars furnished by the applicant are correct and he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- It is certified that no disciplinary / vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the applicant and he/she is clear from the vigilance angle.
- His / Her integrity is certified.
- It is certified that no major / minor penalties have been imposed on the Officer during the last 10 years.
- Attested copies of ACRs for the last five years are enclosed.
click above to download