ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 (116) Dated: 15/12/2017
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 11000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of
Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the immediate requirement of filling up the post of Claims Commissioner in DMRC, on Reemployment basis for a period of one year, extendable based on requirement and performance; applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality. The details are as follows:
1.Name of the post- Claims Commissioner
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.1,10,300/-
EXPERIENCE CRITERIA: (as on the last date of receipt of application) The candidate should be
- Is or have been Judge of High Court / Qualified to be a judge of High Court.
- Has been a Member of Indian Legal Service and held a post of Grade I of that service.
- Has held a Civil Judiciary post at the level of Joint Secretary in the payscale of Rs. 37400-67000 (GP-10000) for minimum 3 years.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE POST:
The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for adjudicating upon claims for compensation in respect of accidents involving death of, or bodily injury to person, or damages to any property arising out of working of Delhi Metro Project and its operations.
- The selection methodology will consist of a Personal Interview comprising of one to one interaction with the Selection Committee.
- Candidates shall be called for screening process in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
- The Selection Process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass the Selection Process, before being adjudged as suitable. All related information shall be available only on Web site: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it. No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the Screening Process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
Last Date: 12-01-2018
click above to download
the employment notification