IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017 (India)
Ircon International Limited is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of
Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power
sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3200 crores in the year 2016-17. The Company has
successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including
Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
The Company invites applications for 01 regular post of Co. Secretary for which eligibility criteria and other details are tabulated below:
1.Name of the post- Co.Secretary– E7
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.43200-66000/-
- Fellow/Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- (ICSI) Additional Qualification of LLB from a reputed University will be preferred.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should
inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of Interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay in case of their selection. Such candidate/candidates will be selected on Minimum of the pay scale.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If
any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned or received in IRCON after the closing date. IRCON will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. IRCON on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of Company Secretary on regular basis- Advt. No.-18/2017.
Last date of receipt of completed application at Ircon’s Office
(07 days from the date of publication of advt in Emp. News) 23.09.2017
The remaining terms and conditions of the earlier advt no. 18/2017 remain unchanged, already available on our website www.ircon.org. The extended last date of receipt of applications at Ircon office is 13.10.2017. Eligible candidates as per the revised criteria who have already submitted their application need not send their application again.
click above to download
the employment notification
Extended last date
click above to apply
now online or download form