Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (KMRCL), a Govt. of India Undertaking, set up to implement the East West Metro Corridor Project at Kolkata, invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for immediate recruitment, either on regular, or on deputation (from State/Central Governments/Public Sector Undertakings) or on contractual basis, to the post of Company Secretary, as per the following terms and conditions:
Qualification Fellow/Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. LLB/LLM would be added advantage.
Minimum post-qualification experience in the relevant fields required is 10 years in the organizations of repute.
Experience of working in Central/ State Government companies is desirable, but not essential.
Pay Scale/ remuneration
(1) Regular : Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7,600,
(2) Deputation: Emoluments will be as per usual terms and conditions of the lending authorities; and
(3) Contractual: Shall be determined on case-to-case basis considering the last pay drawn by the person minus pension and other aspects or may be fixed in the above Pay Band, as admissible, as the management decides.
How to apply
1. Application furnishing a comprehensive bio-data including name, father’s name, date of birth, postal address, details of qualification and experience (covering organization, position held with areas of responsibility and emoluments drawn) supported by self-attested copies of documents along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and a nonrefundable
bank draft of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only in favour of “Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited” in a sealed envelope superscribed with “Application for appointment to the post of Company Secretary” should reach the Managing Director,
HRBC Office Complex,
Munshi Premchand Sarani,
2. Persons employed in Government Departments/Public Sector Undertakings shall apply through proper channel and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employers at the time of interview. Candidates belong to the category of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and ex-service personnel need not submit a non-refundable bank draft of Rs.100/- only.
3. Out-station candidates, called for interview, may be paid to and fro travelling expenses, maximum amount equivalent to AC 2-Tier railway fare or actual, whichever is less, subject to production of air/rail/bus tickets.
4. Applications received late, incomplete, without bank draft and/or photograph will not be entertained.
click above to download
the vacancy notifications