Last Date: 15 January, 2017
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1,
Sector–29, Gurgaon –122001
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
To fuel its ambitious growth plans, RITES is inviting applications from dynamic and result oriented professionals employed in Central/ State Government Departments/ Central or State PSUs or Private Sector for the following posts in Company Secretary Discipline.
Vacancy No: 1/17
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager
No of Posts: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.29100-54500/-
Minimum Qualification: Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates. The candidates shall have an option to answer the questions in Written Test and appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the Interview (if called).
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the prescribed date.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of interview (if called).
- Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply online and submit their hard copy through proper
- Candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU are required to apply through proper channel. The candidates who apply directly would have to bring NOC from their employer at the time of Interview (if called).
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon –122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose
Start date of online registration :28.12.2016
Last date of online registration: 15.01.2017
Last date of submission of hard copy Application Form with due documents: 25.01.2017
click above to download