Degree in Electrical/Electronics and Communication Engineering from an institution of repute.
The pay scale for the post is Rs.75,000-1,00,000 (IDA). Apart from Basic Pay, DA (IDA Pattern), HRA and other allowances as admissible will be allowed.
Degree in Electrical/Electronics and Communication Engineering
Max Age: 57 years
Experience: 20 years
- A proven track record of twenty (20) years of Group “A”/ Executive Services in Railways.
- At least five (5) years of the twenty (20) years mentioned above, should be at a senior level in Railway Electrification /Rolling Stock/Signaling & Telecommunication Projects of large nature.
- Should have experience and knowledge of interfacing with Railway or Metro related disciplines such as track laying works, signaling, electrification and rolling stock etc.
- Preference will be given for those who have experience in consultancy/ works contract of national/ international nature.
- Should have proven experience and knowledge in handling Metro Rail Operation or EMU or Rail Operations, related to the respective field.
- Should be well versed with safety norms.
- The experience criteria can be relaxed for very deserving candidates.
- Experience in National/International Metro projects.
- Experience in Railway EMU/Electric Locomotive manufacturing, maintenance and workshop facilities.
- Experience of all phases of major rail based urban transportation projects or contracts i.e.., planning bid documentation, bidding, execution, commissioning, post commissioning etc.
- Experience in dealing with environment management plan, litigation, dispute settlement etc.
- Experience of implementing major projects and complying with project related requirements of international funding institutions.
Job Description :
- He will be responsible for the overall planning of Systems (Rolling Stock, S&T, Electrical, Depot & workshop) for the project including consultancy, design, tendering, contracting, planning & executing and commissioning of Systems.
- Overall project administration with regard to Systems.
- Operations and maintenance of systems and Depot & Workshop.
- Project monitoring.
- Interface management.
- Quality assurance.
- Cost control for Systems.
Min. Age : 45 years
Max. Age : 57 years(as on 1st June 2015)
Tenure : Up to five years or attaining the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier, on immediate absorption basis. Further extension is possible in case of satisfactory performance and to be decided by the Board of Directors.
Age at retirement : Normally 60 years and in exceptional cases 62 years if the project completion is going to be significantly facilitated by his presence. Extension to 62 years to be approved by the Board of Directors in such circumstances.
Facilities attached with the post:
The Director (Systems) will be a member of the Board of Directors of KMRL. He will be entitled to receive facilities extended to other Directors, as per decisions of the Board of Directors, KMRL, from time to time.
Last Date: 17-07-2015
click above to apply now
to kochi metro rail