Notification No.- RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018
East Central Railway
Polson Complex, Dighaghat, Patna
South East Central Railway invites application for the post of 1898 Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 over East Central Railway. Apply Online before 28 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
East Central Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Apprentices
No. of Vacancy: 1898 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule-V of the Apprenticeship Rules’1992, notified on 15.7.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- No correspondence for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED AT ALL IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake/false certificate(s), the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
How to Apply East Central Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrcecr.gov.in form 30.01.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form