South Central Railway,
FOR CATEGORY No.01 OF CEN No.01/2014
Final results were declared in favour of 292 candidates for South Central Railways on 27-10-2016. This recruitment panel is submitted herewith for South Central Railway
Recruitment Panel Number: 01012014 (CEN)
Employment Notice Number: 01/2014
Category Number: 01
Name of The Post: Assistant Loco Pilot
Scale of pay: Rs.5200-20200 (GP-1900)
Indent No. & Date: SCR/P.HQ/110/Rec/RRB Indents/Panels/Mech Dept/Vol.IV dated: 18.12.013
Date of Written Exam: 15.06.2014, 29.06.2014, 13.07.2014 & 20.07.2014
Date of written exam result (calling candidates for aptitude test): 09.02.2015 and 06.02.2015
Date of Aptitude test: 02.02.2015 to 28.02.2015 and 09.03.2015 to 01.04.2015
Date of written exam result (calling candidates for document verification): 23.09.2016
Date of verification of certificates: 17.10.2016 to 20.10.2016
Total number of candidates empanelled and supplied now: 292
- 97 candidates from panel sl. no. 01 to 98 are considered under UR quota except 01 candidate, selected under OBC at SI. No. 73, as his age is beyond UR limit.
- All other 195 (SC-85, ST-21, OB-89) candidates are considered against their own community.
- Community breakup of the candidates now being empanelled is provisional and to be changed while giving left over panel.
For example: a candidate empanelled now under OBC quota may be considered under UR quota in future while giving supplementary panel because of the fact that candidates above his merit selected under UR quota may not report for appointment and may become unfit in medical test etc and hence subject OBC candidate then will be considered under UR quota and accordingly released OBC vacancy will be filled by the available OBC merit candidate only but not as per UR merit.
The details of 292 candidates who has been provisionally selected and recommended for appointment is enclosed in 12 pages.
- In terms of instructions contained in Railway Board letter no.99/E (RRB) 25/2 dated 18.03.1999, the original certificates of all the selected candidates should again be thoroughly verified by the Personnel Branch before giving Appointment letters. This may kindly be arranged. Wherever there is slight variation in name of the candidates/ father name available in the application when compared to their certificates of date of birth, qualification and also caste certificate, an affidavit/undertaking may be taken from the candidate by the concerned appointing authorities i.e. Sr. DPO, WPO.
Such cases need not be referred to RRB for clarification.
- As per letter no. 2016-E(SCT)I/31/1 dated 23.06.2016 Railway Board has issued special
instructions and detailed procedure as to how to deal about SC, ST, OBC candidates who are producing provisional/incomplete caste certificate. This may be communicated to all appointing authorities like Sr. DPO, WPO etc. for strict compliance.
- Offer of appointment will be issued by the concerned officer of personnel department of the allotted unit (like division / Workshop etc.) or any other officer authorized by Chief Personnel Officer, South Central Railway, Secunderabad, in the strict order of merit subject to fulfilling all the conditions stipulated in Railway Board’s secret letter No. E(DA)78GS4-1 dated 21.04.1983 and all other conditions of the Administration issued from time to time.
- A feedback may be sent to this office about the offers of appointment made to the candidates recommended by the RRB. Materialization particulars of the indent may also be sent to this office after the absorption of the candidates
click above to download
the result published