Railway Recruitment Board
WRITTEN EXAMINATION RESULTS – CAT No. 02 – CEN.No.03/2014
POST : JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER – ENGLISH
SCALE OF PAY : Rs. 5200 – 24200 + GP Rs. 2400
Based on the results of the written examination held on 11.01.2015 for the post mentioned above, candidates bearing the following Roll Nos. (Roll No.wise) have provisionally qualified to be called for Skill Test / Verification of original Certificates & genuineness of candidature.
Sl.No – Role No Sl.No – Role no
- It should be noted by the candidates that merely calling for the Skill Test / Verification of original Certificates & Genuineness of candidature does not in any way, entitle them for an empanelment/appointment in Railways.
- The candidates are being called over & above the number of vacancies primarily to avoid shortfall in the panel due to non-qualifying in Translation Test, absence / Rejection of any selected candidates, if any.
- Call letters for Skill Test / Verification of Certificates will be sent through Speed Post. SMS will also be sent to candidates concerned.
- Candidates should invariably bring all original certificates in support of their date of birth, qualification, caste (as per the specified proforma), PWD, NOC (Serving Railway /Govt /Public sector Employees), Exs, Minority Affidavit (if applicable), Income Certificate (if applicable) etc., while attending verification. No further time will be given for submission of certificates.
- The OBC Certificates must have the ‘NON-CREAMY LAYER’ clause as per the specified proforma and should not be older than one year as on the date of verification.
- Candidates must ensure that their names, Date of Birth, father name and other particulars in their original certificates must match with entries made in their application form.
- The onus of proving the eligibility for the post concerned and the genuineness of the other averments made in the initial application form shall rest with the candidates. Their candidature would be purely provisional and would be liable to be cancelled, at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, in case any inconsistency is noticed at the stage of Document Verification or later.
- Candidate once empanelled for any of the posts depending on his/her choice/merit position will not be considered for alternative appointment later if he/she is found medically unfit
- The final results will be based on the number of vacancies, the performance in the written examination, Translation Test and correctness of information furnished in the application/verification.
- Candidates can download all the annexure(SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Minority/Income) and access the results from our website www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- While every care has been taken in preparing the above result, RRB/Chennai reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical mistake.