Rail Vikas Nigam Limited(RVNL), a Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Railways for fast track execution of Rail projects, requires the services of Engineering Degree holders having valid GATE 2013 scores for engagement in Civil, Electrical & Signal
& Telecommunication Departments of RVNL on contract basis for its Projects located at various places in the States of West Bengal & Odisha. The details of the post and the qualifications/experience needed are as under :-
Name of the Post
Site Engineer ( Civil, Electrical & Signals)
B.E./B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Electronics & Communication Engineering with valid GATE 2013 Score.
NOTE : VALID GATE 2013 SCORE refers to that GATE Score which is valid from 15 March 2013 to 14 March 2014 and candidates are required to use only this score in the application form.
Emoluments : The monthly remuneration of Site Engineer will be around Rs.27,000/-.
Place of Posting : Selected Site Engineers will be posted in the field at any of the RVNL Projects in the States of West Bengal and Odisha. RVNL also reserves the right to post to other units in India as per its requirement.
Mode of Application :
1) Candidates are required to fill up forms on-line on the RVNL website (www.rvnl.org). Please see the relevant page under “Opportunity/Careers”.
2) Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully while filling up the form online to avoid errors/rejection.
3) The on-line facility will be open for a specified period/time(0000 hrs of 22/12/2013 to 2359 hrs of 29/12/2013). Interested candidates must fill up the form within this specified time period of 8 days.
4) Applications beyond or before the specified period will not be accepted.
5) No applications need to be sent by post. Applications if any sent by post will not be accepted.
click above to download
the vacancy notification
click above to apply
now to RVNL Opening