ADVT No.DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2012 (40)
Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and highly motivated personnel having experience of working in Govt/PSU/Private organizations preferably having experience in major construction projects for the following opening in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. The appointment shall be on direct recruitment basis in pay scale of Rs. 20600-46500 (IDA). as per details mentioned below.
|N o||Post||Noof Posts||Eligibility/Educational Qualification|
|Asst. Manager (Operations)||7(UR-05 OBC-01 SC-01)||ESSENTIAL|
|Two years Full time MBA withspecialization in Marketing/ International Business Operations/ Logistics from a Government recognized reputed Institute with first division.
Graduate Engineer with 75% marks at
BE/B.Tech (Civil/Electrical/Electronics/ Mechanical).
|Asst. Manager (Stores/ (Material Management)||1 (UR)||ESSENTIAL|
|Full time B.Tech/B.E inCivil/Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics discipline from a Government. recognized reputed Institute with 75% marks.|
|(Human||(UR-1||Full time MBA(HR) or equivalent from a|
|Resource)||OBC-1)||Government recognized reputed Institute with first division|
|(Legal)||UR-1 OBC-1||Full time LLB with a minimum of 65% marks from a Government recognized reputed Institute/University.|
The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo a change.
Preferable: Candidates with working experience (of atleast 6 months) in the relative field will be preferred over freshers of the same merit without any experience.
• The departmental candidates who meet the above criteria will be granted age relaxation of 5 years over and above the age mentioned in column -4 above.
MODE OF SELECTION:
1. WRITTEN EXAMINATION
Prequalified candidates will be called in the ratio of 1:20 (20 candidates for one vacancy) for written examination in the descending order of merit of percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
The written test will consist of multiple choice objective type questions pertaining to General Awareness, English, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline concerned. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be no negative marking.
The candidates who qualify the WRITTEN EXAMINATION will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in the descending order of merit of the marks obtained in the WRITTEN EXAMINATION.
The Interview will be a three stage process as under:
(i) Paragraph Writing (on any two topics related to the discipline/general topic).
(iii) Group Discussion
Eligible and willing candidates meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply by speed post along with their particulars in the following format, to
Executive Director (HR),
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd,
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road by 02/08/12 positively.
- Names of pre qualified candidates for written examination will be displayed on our website on 17/08/12 by 5.pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- Written examination will be conducted on 26/08/12.
- Name of candidates who have qualified the written examination and are to attend the interview will be put up on our website on 04/09/12 by 5.pm Candidates in the ratio of five times the number of vacancies will be called.
- The interview will be held from 12/09/12 onwards (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Paragraph writing, interview and Group Discussions. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
click above to download
the dmrc application now