CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.01/2012
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as enclosed (on a good quality A-4 size bond paper 80 GSM using one side only) from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts. Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board, as mentioned in Para-15 of General Conditions, so as to reach on or before 09-04-2012 upto 17.30 hrs. The applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the premises of RRB offices concerned , till the closing date. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshwadeep islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by posts will be 24-04-2012 upto 17.30 hrs.
CANDIDATES PLEASE NOTE : Written examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
Date of Exam : 09-09-2012
Date and Time of Closing : 09-04-2012 upto 17.30 hrs
- Sr.Section Engineer (P-Way)/Bridge
- Sr.Section Engineer (Works)
- Sr.Section Engineer Estimator/Drawing/ Design (Civil) / Civil Engg. Workshop
- Sr.Section Engineer (Design)/Civil
- Sr.Section Engineer Production Control Operations (PCO)
- Sr.Section Engineer (Mechanical) (Workshop)
- Sr.Section Engineer Mechanical / Carriage & Wagon
- Sr.Section Engineer (Mech./Electrical)/ (Dsl Mechanical)/ (Dsl Electrical)/ (Loco)
- Sr.Section Engineer (Engg. Workshop)
- Sr.Section Engineer J&T (Jig & Tools)/ (Drawing/Design/ Design & Drawing) Mechanical
- Sr.Section Engineer (Design) Mechanical
- Sr.Section Engineer Electrical/Electrical (GS)
- Sr.Section Engineer Electrical (TRD/TRS)
- Sr.Section Engineer Electrical (Workshop)
- Sr.Section Engineer Electrical (Maintenance)
- Sr.Section Engineer Chennai EWS (Engg. Workshop)
- Sr.Section Engineer A – 3 (T&C) DSL
- Sr.Section Engineer (Drawing/ Design&Drawing
- Sr.Section Engineer (Design)/Electrical
AND MANY MORE…..
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application format as per Annexure-1 & 2 should be filled up by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting, with blue or black ballpoint pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed. Only international numerical i.e. 1, 2, 3 etc. should be used. The application form should be filled up in English or in Hindi only, strictly observing all the instructions given in this Centralised Employment Notice. The candidates should affix his/her normal signature in English or in Hindi in the application form. Applications signed in capital letters/spaced out letters will be treated as invalid.
- The candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth, Father’s Name and nearest Railway Station should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if the candidate fills up the application form in Hindi.
- Photographs: One recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour photograph of size 3.5cmx3.5cm with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses should be pasted on the application form in the space provided. Xerox copy of photographs is not permitted. The candidates should sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph. One identical extra colour photograph should be enclosed with the application, indicating candidate’s name and category number on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates may note that the RRBs may reject at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted in the application and the actual physical appearance of the candidate.
- In item No.9 of application form, the candidates should indicate any clear visible mark of identification on their body like a mole on the nose, cut-mark on the forehead in the left side or a scar mark below the left arm, etc. The application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he/she does not indicate clear identification mark or identification mark column not filled up.
- The candidate should copy the paragraph at item No. 12 of the Information Sheet in English/Hindi in their own running handwriting (not in capital/spaced out letters), otherwise their applications will be rejected.
- The candidates should put their Left Hand Thumb impression at the designated places in the Application Form and in the Information Sheet. The Thumb impressions must be clear and complete. Ridges of the Thumb impressions must be clearly visible.
- Applications, which are illegible, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, not in prescribed format. Without colour photo of candidate, not having IPO/DD or having IPO/DD purchased before date of issue and after closing date of Centralised Employment Notice are liable to be rejected.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly super-scribed “Application for the Post/s of _________________________Category No./s __________ Centralised
- Employment Notice No. 01/2012 of RRB/ , Community (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)”. If the post and category number is not indicated on the top of the envelope containing application, the same will not be entertained.
This job application last date is over.
click above to know
more about this railway job
click above to download
the application form now