Advt. No.: 02/2017, 07/2017 and 11/2017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017
Interviews for eligible/provisionally eligible candidates for the post of Dy. General Manager/Finance, Dy.
General Manager/Civil, Dy. General Manager/S&T, Jt. General Manager/Civil, Jt. General Manager/ Mech. and Addl. General Manager/HRM on regular basis vide Advt. No. 02/2017, 07/2017 and 11/2017 have been scheduled as under:
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS for all candidates:
- All the candidates are requested to report to “Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Center, Saket, New Delhi-110017” as per schedule, for interview and bring the relevant original testimonials (as applicable) , as per the details below , along with a photocopy set of all documents, for document verification. Failing to do so will result in cancellation of their candidature. a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
- Self-Attested copy of Certificates of Essential Qualification (Full Time only)- as mentioned in the advertisement. In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI/ DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be submitted along with application.
- Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
- Certificates in proof of experience (if applicable), clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
- Certificate of present CTC/Payscale as per criteria mentioned in advertisement.
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable. Please note that the candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC certificate in centre format applicable for appointment for posts under Govt. of India.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer if working with Govt./PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies.
- Disability Certificate of all PWD candidates should be of current financial year and in proper format as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates.
- A valid Identity Proof (PAN card/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card /Passport) without which no candidate will be entertained.
click above to download
the result published