IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017 (India)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 2700 crores in the year 2015-16. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
The Company invites applications for following regular posts in Legal discipline for which eligibility criteria and
other details are tabulated below:
1.Post- Deputy General Manager
Pay Scale- Rs.32900-58000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
No of post- 01
Post Code– 13-001
2.Post- Deputy Manager/Legal
Pay Scale- Rs.24900–50500/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
No of post- 03
Post Code– 13-002
How to Apply:
Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Joint General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi–110017 accompanied with the copy of following documents:
1. Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in marksheets, following criteria may be applied:
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI/ DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be produced at the time of verification.
4.If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent
authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in proper format will be accepted. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
5. In the application form, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column,
candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same.
6. Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are
7. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned or received in IRCON
after the closing date. IRCON will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. IRCON on
discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
8. The envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of
……………….. – Advt. No. – 16/ 2017”.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of written examination/interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay in case of their selection. Such candidate/candidates will be selected on Minimum of the pay scale.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
Suitability: If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate
Closing Date: 28-08-2017
click above to download
the employment notification