Advt. No–C 21/2017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017 (India)
Ircon International Limited (Ircon) invites Application for the post of Consultant – Public Relations on Contract Basis. Apply before 04 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IRCON Job Details:
1.Post Name: Consultant–Public Relations
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.80000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Full Time Graduate in any Discipline and relevant Experience.
How to apply:
I. Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to GM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
b) Self-Attested copy of Certificate of professional/academic Degree/Diploma. Also, necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable.
In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be submitted along with application.
c)Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Exserviceman, where applicable.
f) duly self-Signed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
g) If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt.of India. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
Walk In Interview:
- The above post is specifically for Ircon Corporate Office and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for one year, extendable further as per requirement of the Company if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by Ircon. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave en cashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- Weekly offs and holidays will be as per the Ircon Corporate Office.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- Working hours will be the same as for the Ircon Corporate Office.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 04.01.2018
Date of Interview: 09.01.2018 at 10.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification