IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017 (India)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3200 crores in the year 2016- 17. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India
and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
IRCON Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineer (Electrical & S&T)
No. of Vacancy: 32 Posts (Electrical -20 & S&T – 12)
Pay Scale: Rs.28000-80000/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Electrical & S&T)
No. of Vacancy: 20 Posts (Electrical – 15 & S&T – 05)
Pay Scale: Rs.40000- 140000/-
- For Junior Engineer: 3 years Full Time Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute/University approved by AICTE with not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- For Assistant Engineer: Full time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics & Comm. Engg. /Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electronics Engg. from recognized Institute/ University approved by AICTE with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent grade.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of written examination/interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay in case of their selection. Such candidate/candidates will be selected on Minimum of the pay scale.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Suitability: If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.
- Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in marksheets, following criteria may be applied:
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be produced at the time of verification.
How to Apply IRCON Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website https://www.ircon.org form 20.12.2017 to 05.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form