Advt. No: 87-106/17
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals for Mauritius Light Rail Transit Consultancy Project as under:
1.Name of the post- Joint General Manager
Pay Scale- Rs.36,600–62,000/-
2.Name of the post- Senior Deputy General Manager
Pay Scale- Rs.32,900–58,000/-
3.Name of the post- Deputy General Manager
Pay Scale- Rs.29,100–54,500/-
4.Name of the post- Manager
Pay Scale- Rs.24,900–50,500/-
5.Name of the post- Assistant Manager
Pay Scale- Rs.20,600–46,500 /-
When posted in Mauritius:
- For this project, the selected candidates will be paid foreign salary, perks and allowances etc as per the policy of RITES Ltd.. The level for which the candidates have been selected will be enumerated in the Offer Letter issued to the selected candidates.
- Remuneration mentioned above is only indicative. Actual remuneration shall depend upon place of posting and other terms & conditions of appointment.
Nature & Period of Engagement:
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of 2 – 3 years, depending upon the
requirements of the Project, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
- Selected candidates may be posted in India or Mauritius. However, selected candidates shall be liable to be
posted anywhere in India as per company requirements.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the prescribed date.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
Start date of online registration: 27.10.2017
Last date of online registration: 14.11.2017
Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 22.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification