Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railway, having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Applications are invited from eligible candidates as Direct Recruited Officer (DRO) for the following post on regular basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL)
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
No of Posts: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.9300- 34800 with GP Rs.4800/-
Qualification: Should be alaw graduate / integrated law degree from recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks and having 3 years of experience. Also having proficiency in computer usage
Upper Age limit: 40 years
The incumbent shall be responsible to deal with all the legal matters litigation of the Corporation, will also look after the arbitration matters and other matters of conciliation, adjudications etc. before different forum/ tribunal and any other authorities. He will also draft legal documents vetting of documents and to give opinion on legal issues. He will also represent organization in various dispute redressal forums.
- A candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
- Applications (online only) completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 30/09/2016 by 17.30 hrs. Applications shall not be accepted at any other offices of Konkan Railway and if handed over, will not be considered. Applications received after the given date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice. In addition, KRCL reserves the right to take any action as deemed fit
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without citing any reason
- ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- MANAGMENT DECISION ON SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM OR ON BEHALF OF UNSUITABLE CANDIDATES.
How to Apply:
The application will be filled through online (only) from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com. The applications duly filled online and should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer(Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 on or before 30/09/2016. On submission of valid application online, the system will generate a filled application form with registration ID and same has to be printed, signed and sent along with the documents mentioned below to the above address on or before dead line. The registration ID number should be mentioned on the top of the envelope
Last Date: 30.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification