South Western Railway
South Western Railway inviting eligible candidates to walk -in-interview to engage full time Para-Medical Staff for The following category on contractual basis in Medical Department of South Western Railway.
- Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in general Nursing and Midwife from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing council.
10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray technicians/Radiognosis Technology (02 years course)from a recognized organisation.Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-ray Technician /Radiognosis Technology(02 years course ) shall be Perferred.
3.H&M. Inspector Gr.iii:
B.Sc. having studied chemistry as main/Optical subject in any branch of chemistry while undertaking the course :plus
- One year Diploma of health/Sanitary Inspector
- one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in health/ Sanitary inspector awarded by national Council for Vocational Training ,Ministry of labor and Employment, Govt of India, New Delhi
4. Lab superintendent:
B.sc with Bio-chemistry/Micro Biology/ life science/ B.sc with chemistry and biology as main or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMTL) or equivalent or B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a Recognized Institution.
- The engagement of the above para-medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of one year or till regularly selected RRB candidates are available or till the currency of the scheme exist, whichever is the earliest .Further , the service of these Para-Medical staff are also terminated before the expiry of contact period, on Unsatisfactory performance. Their service rendered as contract Para-Medical staff is stop-gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board.This contract engagement will also not confer any right to regularization or absorption
- The contract Para-Medical staff shall not be entitled for Railway Quarters etc, as a matter or right However, if available they will be provided accommodation.If government accommodation is provided , an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA plus license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted.
- The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with Railway shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with offer of engagement.
- The eligible and willing candidates should report to the venue at 9.00 am on the date of interview along with the field up application from in the prescribed format appended duty enclosing necessary atleasted copies of testimonials and producing original certificate for verification and interview.
- Reserved candidates should bring the latest caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the Prescribed pro-forma
- No.TA/DA will be paid to the candidates attending the interview.
- The candidates have to be prepared to stay for more than one day Hubballi, If required,for the above interview.
Deputy Chief Medical Director/office/General Managers office,
Club Road, South Western Railway Hubbali-58020
Interview Date:16.12.2015 & 17.12.2015
for vacancy details
click above to download