ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 (106) Dated: 10/07/2017
REQUIREMENT OF DY. GENERAL MANAGER (DESIGN) IN DMRC ON 4 YEAR CONTRACT BASIS. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Design Department of DMRC, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated Civil Engineers of Indian nationality, having relevant work experience, for the post of Dy. General Manager (Design) on Contract basis.
Post: Dy. General Manager (Design) Post Code – DGM / Design
Essential : B.E./ B.Tech (Civil) (4 Years) with minimum 60% marks / equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University / Institute Desirable: M.Tech (Structural Engg.)
The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process –
- (i) Interview
- (ii) Group Discussion
- (iii) Medical Examination.
(The Medical Examination will be in Executive /Technical category. The details of Medical Examination are available on DMRC website.) Candidates shall be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the
Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com or Railway Recruitment Website: http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
1. Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 02/08/2017.
2. Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 18/08/2017 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
3. The interview will be held tentatively in Second week of September (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions.
4. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
5. The final results will be declared tentatively in Last week of September.
Last Date: 02-08-2017
click above to download
the vacancy details.