Employment Notice No. 01/2017
Northeast Frontier Railway
Northeast Frontier Railway invites Applications for the posts of 21 Hockey & Basketball. Apply before 27 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NFR Job Details:
1.Post Name: Hockey (16 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400-2800/-
2.Post Name: Basketball (02 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900-2000/-
- For appointment in Grade Pay Rs.2400/2800 (Level- 4 OR Level- 5 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission): Minimum Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- For appointment in Grade Pay Rs.1900/2000 (Level- 2 OR Level- 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission): 12th (+ 2 stage) or its equivalent examination.
Age: (a) Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.01.2018. No relaxation in lower or upper age limit will be permissible. (b) Proof of Age viz., Matriculation certificate issued by a recognised board or equivalent must be produced.
(i) Railway Administration will not be responsible for any inadvertent error in the advertisement and will not be held responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery. (ii) The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. (iii) In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be Central Administrative Tribunal, Guwahati.
Canvassing: Canvassing in any form, misbehaviour or misconduct will lead to summary rejection and cancellation of candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- Applications received with cash/cheque/Central Recruitment Stamp OR money order will not be accepted.
- Candidature of those candidates who fail to appear for trials, interview and other selection procedures on the date and venue fixed for the purpose, will be cancelled without further notice.
- Railway Administration reserves all rights for recruitment of sports persons at any time/position for which suitable outstanding sports persons are available.
- The application can be filled in either English or Hindi but item nos. 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 & 18 should be filled up in English only.
- Only self-attested copies may be sent with application form. Original Certificates should be produced only at the time of selection/interview.
- Selected candidates will be liable to serve on any post/department anywhere in N.F. Railway subject to training courses, if any so prescribed.
- Selected candidates will be required to undergo medical examination as per the prescribed norms for different posts.
- Candidates already employed should submit their application through proper channel or “No Objection Certificate” from the employer should be attached.
- For any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be of Central Administrative Tribunal/Guwahati.
How to Apply for NFR Vacancy: Interested candidates apply prescribed application form along with two recent (taken within last two months) passport size photographs duly self-attested send to the Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011 (Assam) on or before 27.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 27.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification