Advt. No.: 01/2017/JHS
North Central Railway
Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
As per instructions given in Railway Board’s letter No E(MPP)/2009/06/14 dated 06.10.2015 it is proposed to make a panel of candidates for act apprentice training under Apprentice act, 1961 for total 446 seats in Jhansi Division as per following details:
2.Post- Welder (Gas&Elect)
5.Post- Painter (Genl)
8.Post- Lohar/Black Smith
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
Stipend Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
Fee A bank draft of Rs 100/- in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi as an application fee may be sent as an enclosure with the application. The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
How to Apply North Central Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form self- attested copies of SC/ST/OBC/Handicapped Certificate and Educational/Technical qualification certificates send to Office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Dept. (R&D Section), North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003 on or before 30.11.2017.
- The candidate has to paste 01 passport size recent photograph on the application form and 01 on the call letter at the designated place with self-attestation.
- Candidate must ensure before submission of application that he/she is fulfilling qualifications and other standards prescribed. If any candidate does not fulfill the prescribed qualification and other eligibility criteria, the administration has the right to cancel/reject such application at any stage of selection process and if the candidate has been engaged for training, his/her candidature will be cancelled without prior intimation.
- It must be ensured that before sending the form, the candidate has also registered online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in as explained in para 1.3 and provide details thereof as asked in the application form.
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
- The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of mark of any subject or a group of subject.
- If more than one candidate gets equal marks/percentage in 10th examination and average mark in ITI or its equivalent examination, than the elder candidates whose date of birth is earlier will be higher in rank than the other whose date of birth comes later. The above information will be computerized and merit will be prepared like this.
- Select list will be prepared Trade/Community/Category (reservation Category) wise out of final select list of combined merit.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification