FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
No 2011/IRCTC/CO/Legal/Apptt Arbitrator
Application are invited from Retired Hon’ble Judges, IRTS/IRSE/IRSS Officers having an experience of Arbitration matter/Railway Commercial Activities/Tenders/Procurement for empanelment as an Arbitrator to adjudication upon the dispute relating to IRCTC and it’s Service Provider/Licensees. The Arbitrator fee has been fixed in terms of circular No 2011/IRCTC/CO/Legal/Apptt Arbitrator dated 05.09.2012.
The application must be submitted in the office of
Law Officer, IRCTC,
2nd Floor, STC Building,
1, Tolstoy Marg,
New Delhi 110001 or on before 07.11.2012.
1. Hon’ble Judge (Retired) of any High Court, who have made judicial procurement in some arbitration cases.
2. Retired IRTS Officer not below the rank of SAG and have worked in Commercial/Catering Department and having knowledge of Arbitration Law.
3. Retired IRSE officers in the Railway not below the rank of SAG grade and have knowledge of construction contract and experience in conduct of Arbitration cases for 5 years or more.
4. Retired IRSS Officer not below the rank of SAG and having adequate knowledge of procurement contract and experience in conduct of Arbitration cases for 5 years or more.
Arbitrator/ Conciliator’s fee
Rs. 8,000/- per day subject to a maximum of Rs. 80,000/-(Rs Eighty thousand only)
Studying of documents
Secretarial Assistance & incidental Charges (telephone, fax, postage etc.)
Rs.500 per day
Other expenses (actuals against bills subject to the prescribed ceiling) applicable for the days of hearing only:
i) Travelling Expenses (For outstation cases) Economy Class (by air), first class AC (by train) and AC Car (By Road
ii) Lodging and Boarding (for outstation cases)
a) Rs. 8,000/- per day (In Metro cities)
b) Rs. 4,000!- per day (in other cities)
c) Rs. 2,000/- per day , if any arbitrator does not stay in the hotel as mentioned a) and b) above and makes his own arrangement.
1. Lodging ,Boarding and traveling expenses shall be allowed for those members who are residing 100Km away from place of meeting.
2. Local Travel Rs.1000/- per day
click above to download
the IRCTC vacancy details