RailTel Corporation of India Limited
Regd. Office: 6th Floor, Tower-III,
Delhi Technology Park, Shastri Park, Delhi-110053
Corporate Office: Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003
RailTel Corporation of India Limited, a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for the following Technical Posts on Contract basis:
Railtel Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Director
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.32900-58000/-
2.Post Name: Technical Consultant
No. of Vacancy: 25 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12600-32500/- for E0, Rs.16400-40500/- for E1 & Rs.20600-46500/- for E2
3.Post Name: Other Post
No. of Vacancy: 23
Pay Scale: Rs.12600-32500/-
Issue of Admit Card for Written Examination/ Call letters for interview:
- Admit cards for Written Examination & Call Letters for Interview shall be available only in the On-Line portal. Candidates can Login using their Username and Password and can view / print their Admit cards & Call Letters for Interview.
- Any corrigendum to this notice/ further information/ details regarding applications or applicants/ any other information regarding schedule of examinations/ notices/ results/ panels shall be posted only on the official website of RailTel Corporation of India Limited (www.railtelindia.com). No publication in any other media will be made. Therefore, the candidates are advised to keep updating themselves by checking the official website of RailTel regularly.
- Candidates currently serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings in regular (permanent) capacity should intimate their employers about submission of their application in RailTel. The candidates shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidatures shall be treated as cancelled.
- On final selection, candidate will have to produce the document conveying the acceptance of his/her resignation from service by his/her last employer failing which he shall not be allowed to join RailTel service.
How to Apply:
- Only online registration shall be considerd. Application through any other mode shall not be entertained. Applicants shall have to pay the application-processing fee of Rs.1000/- (no fees for SC/ST/PWD). The fee will be collected through payment gateway only during online registration process. Any processing charges towards the same plus GST, if any, will have to be borne by the applicant.
- RailTel will not be responsible in case of broken transaction during online payment process. It is the responsibility of applicant to ensure that payment has been made successfully. Fee through any other mode of payment, like demand draft, pay order, cheque, postal orders or challan will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to register on-line much before the last date i.e. 22/08/2017 (12:00 hrs. noon) They should not wait till the last date of on-line registration to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to RailTel’s website on account of heavy load on internet/ website jam/disconnection.
- RailTel does not assume any responsibility for candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of RailTel.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.08.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification