Last Date: 16.01.2017
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1,
Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 12, 2001
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Vacancy No: 12/17
Name of the Post: Engineer (Mechanical)
No of Posts: 28
Pay Scale: Rs.16,974/-
Qualification: Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- No hard copy/ form/ document is to be sent to this office. All the documents/ forms in ORIGINAL and SELF-ATTESTED COPY are to be brought in person on the day of selection by the candidate.
- Please bring copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you;your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Existing RITES employees who apply shall also be required to submit their Appointment Letter/ salary slip etc in support of their experience claim along with other relevant documents.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only single application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannotbe altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not beresponsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
- If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship as a part of acquiring qualification shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com
Start date of online registration : 04.01.2017
Last date of online registration : 16.01.2017
Date of Written Test : 21.01.2017
Date of Interview (Subject to performance in Written Test) : 22.01.2017
click above to download