Railway Jobs »
RECRUITMENT ON DEPUTATION BASIS RLDA/HRD/Notification
“RECRUITMENT ON DEPUTATION BASIS” Advt. No: RLDA/HRD/Notification/2012 of May 2013
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up by an Amendment to the Railways Act, 1989, for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures. RLDA has since been constituted in terms of Extraordinary Gazette Notification dated 31.10.2006, as amended on 5.1.2007. The Rules for functioning of RLDA have also been notified in the Extraordinary Gazette dated 4.1.2007.
Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and motivated Persons working in Central Govt. / State Government/ Indian Railways / Public sector undertakings / Statutory Authorities for the under mentioned posts on deputation basis only:
- Senior Executive Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Manager/ Projects
- Accounts Assistant
- Private Secretary
- Personal Assistant
1. All vacancies are in Delhi and the number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
2. Willing and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma through proper channel along with certification of verification and correctness of service particulars, attested copies of up dated ACR’s for last five years and SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance to
Joint General Manager (HRD),
Rail Land Development Authority,
Near Safdarjung Railway Station,
Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi- 110021
latest by 26.06.2013.
3. Applications received other than through proper channel and without verification of service particulars, SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance and enclosure of ACR’s will not be considered.
4. Employees those who are applying for the post against this advertisement will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature.
5. On joining RLDA the salary of selected candidates will be fixed as per CDA scale (para 5 of DOPT OM mentioned in point 8 below will be applicable to those coming from IDA scale to CDA scale) only.
6. If at any point of time during deputation the information given by the candidates is found to be wrong/incorrect then the employee will be repatriated immediately. Further communication in this regard from the parent organisation or employee concerned will not be entertained.
7. Employee may also sent an advance copy of application to the Authority by post to the above mentioned address for information. However, employee may ensure the timely forwarding of his/her application from the employer and his/her eligibility for candidature will not be considered based on his/her advance copy of application.
8. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by the terms and conditions laid down in Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
click above to download
the vacancy notifications